Texas Federal Credit Union Membership
To be eligible for membership in Texas Federal Credit Union you must be an individual or entity qualifying within the Credit Union's field of membership and must meet any other membership criteria set forth in the Credit Union's Bylaws or established from time to time by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. You authorize us to check your account, credit, and employment history, and obtain a credit report from third parties, including credit reporting agencies, to verify your eligibility for the accounts and services you request.
Employees of the
United States Government
who work in or are supervised
from Dallas, Texas
employees of the following:
- Internal Revenue Service District Office, Treasury Department
- Naval Air Station
- Railroad Retirement Board
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- U.S. Postal Service;
- Employees of the office of Civil Defense-Department of the Army , who work in the Regional office in Denton, Texas;
- Employees of FEMA who work in the Federal Center in Denton, Texas;
- Employees of the Selective Service System who work in the States of Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma;
- Employees of Federal National Mortgage Association , who work in or are supervised from Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas who work in Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation , a privately owned corporation (government sponsored), who work in or are supervised from Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of cafeterias located on Federal installations for employer groups that are named in the credit union's field of membership;
- Employees of other organizations who are permanently assigned to work at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of maintenance and security contractors who work on Federal installations for employer groups that are named in the credit union's field of membership;
Employees of the following entities who work in Dallas, Grand Prairie, or Mesquite, Texas:
- Adam Whitney, Inc.
- Advanced Art (Mill Creek Press, Inc.)
- Al Ellis
- All Tex Chemical & Equipment, Inc.
- Allied Pest Control
- American Sunroof Customcraft, Inc.
- American Wallcovering, Inc.
- Atlantis Trading Corporation
- A-1 Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Baker, Miller, Mills and Murray
- Brenner International, Inc.
- Burke and Associates
- B.C. Williams Bakery Service, Inc.
- Carpenter, Carruth & Hover
- Champion Ford of Dallas
- Cimaglia & Seybold, P.C.
- Clouds to Heaven, Inc.
- Coke & Coke
- Computer Upgrades Company
- Dallas Athletic Club Country Club
- Dallas Coin Machine Company
- Dallas Container Corporation
- Dallas Country Club
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Dallas Palm Restaurant
- Dallas SER-Jobs for Progress, Inc.
- Danals Food Stores, Inc.
- De Nada Restaurants, Inc.
- Design Resource Group, Dallas
- Doctor Daniel Penick & Associates
- Driver Pipeline Company, Inc.
- Edisto Resources Corporation
- Ellis, Inc.
- Energy Club of Dallas
- Ernest W. Piper & Associates
- Ex-Change Auto Sales of Dallas
- Eye Care & Surgery Center of North Texas
- Fairway Supply Inc.
- Four Seasons Nursing Center of Dallas
- Fulbright & Jaworski, L.L.P.
- Geary, Stahl and Spencer, P.C.
- Glover Rubber Stamp Corp.
- Goodman Produce Company, Inc.
- Green Expectations, Inc.
- Gutierrez, Smouse, Wilmut & Assoc., Inc.
- Haynes & Boone, Attorneys and Counselors at Law
- Heather Morgan Company
- Home Health Services of Dallas, Inc., Dallas
- Huitt-Zollars, Inc.
- Hydromatic, Inc.
- JONES/TAYLOR Company of Dallas
- JPJ Architects, Inc.
- LaSalle Partners, Incorporated
- Law offices of Jack Johannes & Associates
- Lincoln Property Company
- Loyd Paxton, Inc.
- Lyco Energy Corporation, Dallas
- L. H. Lacy Co.
- Maguire Oil Company
- Materials Technology Corp.
- Maxim Engineers, Inc.
- McCauley, Macdonald, Love & Devin, P.C.
- Mister Glass, Inc.
- Modern Tire Service, Inc.
- National Association of Credit Management/North Texas
- National Motor Club of America, Inc.
- Newport's Investments, Inc.
- Nightrider Overnite Copy Service, Dallas
- Oriental Gasket and Packing Co., Inc.
- Paper Tubes & Sales Co.
- PRIDE USA
- Prime Data Supplies
- Protective Packaging, Inc.
- Provident Life & Accident Insurance Company
- Proxy Message Center of Dallas, Inc.
- P.D.Q. Press, Inc.
- Quality Investigation, Inc.
- Racket Merchandise Company
- Redbird Datson, Inc.
- Restoration Specialists, Inc.
- Richmond Petroleum, Inc.
- RIS Microfilm Services, Inc.
- RJH Enterprises, Inc.
- Routh Street Investments
- Royal Oaks Country Club
- Sample House & Candleshop
- Seafood Supply Company
- Security Transport Corporation
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse, Inc.
- Southern Nipple Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Spectrum Information Technologies
- Staff Leasing, Inc., Dallas
- Sterling Chenille
- Steve Dunn & Partners
- Steve Waddill & Company, Inc.
- STI Manufacturing Group, Inc.
- Successful Students Learning Center
- Summers Companies
- Superior Bonding Co.
- Supreme Systems, Inc.
- Surway, Inc.
- T L Horton Design, Inc.
- Tecon Corporation
- Texas Lamp Manufacturers, Inc.
- Texas Turnpike Authority
- The Adolphus Hotel
- The Bankers Life Co.
- The Butcher Shop Steakhouse
- The Fairmont Hotel
- The Lofland Company
- The Nail Experience Company
- The Printer's Center
- TM Communications, Inc.
- Trammel Crow Co.
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.
- Waste Recovery, Inc.
- Word's Mail Service of Texas;
Employees of the following entities who work in or are paid from Dallas, Texas;
- Cowles & Thompson, P.C.
- Good Eats Restaurant Group, Inc.
- McCauley, Macdonald, Love & Devin
- Prufrock Restaurants, Inc.
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse, Inc.
- Texas Security Central, Inc.
- Vaughan Construction, Inc.;
- Employees of VarTec Telecom who work in Lancaster or Dallas, Texas;
Employees of the following entities who work in DeSoto, Texas:
- Hawes Corporation
- Powr-Guardian, Inc. (08-08-00);
- Employees of the Federal Government who work in the area bounded by north-south lines 35miles east and 2 miles west, and east-west lines 35 miles north and 35 miles south of the Longview, Texas, Post office;
- Employees of the City of Longview who work in Longview, Texas;
- Employees of Sabine Valley Regional Mental Health Mental Retardation Center who work in or are paid from Longview, Texas;
- Employees of the East Texas Council of Governments who work in or are supervised from Kilgore, Texas;
- Employees of the City of Marshall, Texas;
- Employees of Gregg County, Texas;
Employees of the following entities who work in or are paid from Gladewater, White Oak, or Longview, Texas;
- Acme Business Services
- CmmerCenter Inn
- DMec Electrical Cntractr, Inc.
- East Texas Diesel Specialists, Inc.
- F& S Hamiltn Builders, Inc.
- F& S Homes, Inc.
- Family Ford, Inc.
- First Southwest Title
- Frye International Corporation
- Hamilton Realty, Inc.
- Hayward Paint Company, Inc.
- Kindle, Stone& Associates, Inc.
- Paramount Packing Corporation
- Standard Supply and Distributing Co., Inc.
- Sunpoint Securities, Inc.
- Texas Custodial Services
- The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies, David Hadlock Agency;
Members and employees of members of the following associations:
- Gregg Baptist Association
- Gregg County Dental Society;
Employees of the following entities who work in Marshall, Texas or Harrison County, Texas:
- Berwind Railway Service Co.
- Conductor Products, Inc. (CPI)
- Witco Chemical;
- Employees of Southwestern Drug Corporation who work in Texas; employees of Gulf Broadcast Corporation who work in Texas; employees of Radio Station KTXQ , Dallas, Texas and Radio Station KLTR, Houston, Texas, subsidiaries of Gulf Broadcast Corporation ; employees of Beta Products, Inc . who work in or are paid from Dallas or Carrollton, Texas; and employees of NAPA Dallas Distribution Center and Genuine Parts Company, Southwest Division who work in Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of Uni Shippers Association who work in Irving, Texas;
- Employees of Liberty Plumbing who work in Duncanville, Texas;
Employees of the
- Central Automatic Sprinkler Company , who work in Hurst, Texas
- Mansfield Mortgage , who work in Mansfield, Texas
- Fuller Brush Home , who work in Garland, Texas
- Cracker Barrell, who work in DeSoto, Texas
- D'Amico Construction , who work in Garland, Texas;
- Employees of Waddington North America, LLC who work in Carthage, Texas;
- Employees of Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy who work in Lancaser, Texas;
- Members of record of the Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company , Charter No. 67593 as of October 1, 2005, the effective date of its merger with this credit union;
- Employees of the Folger Coffee Company of Sherman, Texas;
- Employees of Forrest Printing in Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of LifeQuest Diagnostics in Dallas, Texas;
- Employees of U-Mail It in Richardson, Texas;
- Employees of Sunny Delight Beverages Company in Sherman, Texas;
- Employees of RadioVision, Inc. , in Denison, Texas;
- Employees of this credit union;
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment;
- Regularly scheduled volunteers who work under the supervision of Veterans Administration personnel at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Dallas, Texas;
- Members of the Dallas County Hotel/Motel Association, Inc. who qualify for membership according to its bylaws as of the date of this amendment; employees of the association and employees of the members of the association;
- Voting members of the Northeast Texas Fire Chiefs Association who qualify for membership in accordance with its constitution and bylaws;
- Members of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees and Moving Picture Machine Operators of the United States and Canada, AFL , in Dallas, Texas;
- Members of the Dallas Chapter of the Texas Restaurant Association who qualify for membership in accordance with its bylaws in effect December 2, 2003;
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in the Longview-Marshall Underserved Area consisting of Gregg County, Harrison County, and Upshur County , Texas;
- Employees of Talenti Gelato who work in or are paid or supervised from Dallas, TX (I.A. 2/5/2007);
- Employees and members of Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce located in Farmers Branch, TX (I.A. 2/5/2007);
- Employees and members of DeSoto Chamber of Commerce in DeSoto, TX who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on March 27, 2007 (I.A. 4/24/2007);
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Members of their immediate families; and
- Organizations of such persons
Or the following corporate entities:
Dibon Solutions, Inc. (I.A. 11/16/2009)
Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce (2/5/2007)
Jones Carr McGoldrick, LLP (I.A. 11/16/2009)
Talenti Gelato (2/5/2007)
- Employees of XLC Services/Cintas DeSoto Distribution Center who work in or are paid or supervised from DeSoto, TX (I.A. 5/17/2010)
Complete information regarding eligibility and agreement(s) is available within Texas Federal's Membership and Account Agreement Brochure which can be mailed to you for your review or simply stop by one of our locations for a copy.
If after reviewing the list of eligibility, you are still unsure as to your status, please contact Texas Federal Member Services for clarification. You can e-mail us from this site or call one of our locations to speak with a Member Service Representative directly. A complete list of locations, hours of operation and telephone numbers are available on the contact & locations page.